Looking for a Team | Match 3 Puzzle Game

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
An amazing and interesting puzzle game for kids!
  • Hey there everybody! I'm sure all of you are familiar with the popular Match-3 Puzzle Games widely available.

Most of you would be asking me, why this genre? Below is a list of reasons why I would like to develop this game :

1) Simple. This genre is enjoyable as it is simple to play and can be played anywhere and anytime!

2) Wide Audience. My parents love playing these type of games and little kids find it easy to play! Even attracts working adults who just feel like taking their mind off work with a simple casual puzzle game.

3) Really enjoyable. As stated above, this genre is really fun as there is not too many complicated rules to it. Match and Win!

What kind of help do I need with?

I'm in need of help with the coding, I am really new to construct 2 and am only familiar with the basics and such. Not really that familiar with Match-3 Games. I am able to work on the designing aspect of the game but may need someone to provide me with sprites.

I would be more than glad to create a team of developers who are willing to join me on this journey. Earnings gained from the game in the future will be equally distributed. (Not really into the $$ part, just want to create a wonderful game) I would like the game to reach the standards of Candy Crush if not better.

Side Note: I am currently 16 and a student. I'm not able to fund this project and may not be able to put in 100% of my time due to my National Exams this year. If anybody is willing to help me out on this journey, I would be more than happy

PM me the following details if interested :

Name:

Specialty : (Music/Design/Coding)

Why you would like to help out and join on board :

What sort of contribution can you make:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .Colorbang

It's my game on Google play

• i just built one using the rex plugin. was a challenge for me though since the tutorila for it on scirrahad some mistakes in it. finally i figured it out. if u need help i can show u some of the events

• i just built one using the rex plugin. was a challenge for me though since the tutorila for it on scirrahad some mistakes in it. finally i figured it out. if u need help i can show u some of the events

It would be cool if you could show me some of the events! Is rex a good plugin to make the game with?

• > i just built one using the rex plugin. was a challenge for me though since the tutorila for it on scirrahad some mistakes in it. finally i figured it out. if u need help i can show u some of the events

>

It would be cool if you could show me some of the events! Is rex a good plugin to make the game with?

Hi, I wanted to make screenshots but when I checked again I realized it is a total mess, mix between german and english. Allthough I posted some screenshots here:

this thread and plugin may help you. Rex plugin helped me to do it. But maybe I am little dumb but it was super difficult for me. Maybe there is a way without I dont know. Sorry, if it is not urgent, one day I may try to do a tutorial. Otherwise maybe check the thread. There is also a capx of a working match three game.

• >

> > i just built one using the rex plugin. was a challenge for me though since the tutorila for it on scirrahad some mistakes in it. finally i figured it out. if u need help i can show u some of the events

> >

>

> It would be cool if you could show me some of the events! Is rex a good plugin to make the game with?

>

Hi, I wanted to make screenshots but when I checked again I realized it is a total mess, mix between german and english. Allthough I posted some screenshots here:

viewtopic.php?f=148&t=78318&p=1083199&sid=a2a81aef24c5a7a996c1ad281d407a5d#p1083199

this thread and plugin may help you. Rex plugin helped me to do it. But maybe I am little dumb but it was super difficult for me. Maybe there is a way without I dont know. Sorry, if it is not urgent, one day I may try to do a tutorial. Otherwise maybe check the thread. There is also a capx of a working match three game.

This is wonderful! Thank you very much

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)