Looking for a team!

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:09 am

Hello everyone! So I've been messing around with Construct 2 for a little over a year now and have been developing my skills quite a bit. Today I was sitting at my computer and thought of how cool it would be to actually make a complete game. (I've made little things but have never been able to actually do a complete one due to a lack of graphics skills.) This made me decide to finally look for a team.

I think the best thing for me to do is to first post some links to different little thingys I've made.

Sector 6
This is a game an online friend and I were working on until he mysteriously disappeared :( This is the farthest I've gotten with anything since I actually had someone to work with that was doing graphics and audio (He was fantastic at everything it seemed)

Quick, Click! 2.0
This is the only one I sort of completed (It's pretty crappy however)

Quick, Click!
This is the original of Quick, Click 2.0 and I probably would have just worked on this one but I deleted the .capx thinking I wouldn't work on it again.

Those are the only 'games' I've made that I think are worth showing to you guys, if you want to request I make anything else feel free to PM me or comment and I will probably do it. (With bad graphics of course)

I am not looking for artists to pay for their work. This would be a partnership/team project where the profits after completion are divided up.

My favorite types of games to make are platformers and I probably spend the most time messing around with those.

If you want to know anything else I missed (I probably missed quite a bit) ask away.EncryptedCow2012-12-11 15:29:06
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Might help if you mentioned what kind of remuneration you're willing to provide / have thoughts about. :)
Krish
Hey! Did you know that you can hire me to make your games?

Click Here to See More
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:08 pm

@krish

It all depends. If you were to do a complete project with me there would be 2 of us so I would say 50/50.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:16 am

So you're talking about post-sales 'profits' and not pay for work structure?

I think if you can clearly mention whether you're hiring, or you want a partner, or something else.. It might appeal to the right people looking at the post.
Krish
Hey! Did you know that you can hire me to make your games?

Click Here to See More
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:29 pm

@krish

Sorry about that, I can see the misunderstanding. Updated post
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 am

I would like to apply. I showed you some of my work earlier so, you know. I would like to apply.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:19 pm

How do you post a question like this? Is it a feature of the forums?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:53 pm

@willcode4food

Yes, go to a board and click the orange New Topic button
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests