Looking for an ARTIST

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:07 am

Hello

I'm looking for an artist to my project I've recently started working on. I can do all the programming work.

Design of the game is up for discussion, but I'm looking for a happy, colourful style, for example like in Sushi Cat.

Main theme of the game is an adventure in wide world, gathering resources, using them to build factories or other buildings, develop your character, and finally build a big shelter from the resources gathered.

Most of the programming work is done. I just need a good graphics artist to create stunning sprites and animations : ).

I'm thinking about 50% revenue share.

If you are interested, message me for further details or email at [email protected]
B
G

Post » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:32 am

Showing us a bit of your work would bring in more attention also ... CapybaraGames?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:42 am

sushi cat...
vector art?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Quite the modest request for such a innovative little company. Kind of makes me want to create a portfolio and start taking drawing seriously again.

Just looking here... http://www.fastcompany.com/3026366/most-innovative-companies-2014/the-worlds-top-10-most-innovative-companies-in-gaming
That list has Telltale games(Last of Us, yes that Last of Us), Sony(a lot), Tencent(Crossfire)... O.O
Why on earth dont you post those links, itzathis? This community is very modest and I am sure if you are afraid of major overflow of applicants, that would actually also give you more chances getting the ,,right,, guy for the job.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:53 am

Topic can be closed as I've found an artist already : ).
B
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests