Looking for an example

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Unlock platyers earning coins, and save it with Localstorage
  • Hello everyone! I would like to make my first game using the tool. However, I wonder if there is an example of a game where objects fall and the player needs to collect them in a basket. For some objects points are decremented and for others they are summed up.

thanks

• Hello everyone! I would like to make my first game using the tool. However, I wonder if there is an example of a game where objects fall and the player needs to collect them in a basket. For some objects points are decremented and for others they are summed up.

thanks

Please read Tips for Posting, specifically:

[quote:1m3lv49u]

We want to help, but we're not here to make your game for you. It's best not to ask too much!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you are new to construct, you should start by reading the manual first to get the basic knowledge of the engine which will improve your logical thinking. Then you can start working on your game and if you get stuck on little things you can of course ask for help on the forum.

But don't except anyone to make the game for you, or an example, nobody wants to waste 5-6h of their time to make examples to new stranger who might quit or give in the next week or so.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)