Looking for an experienced programmer for project team up

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Hello! My name is Luka (I do indeed actually live on the second floor, for those who know the song.)

I bought and started developing a Metroidvania game 2 months ago and it's going fairly well but it's becoming increasingly difficult for me.
So far I have two people casually helping me with music and art that I found on a site called OpenGameArt.

I need a experienced programmer who knows their way around the Construct2 event system.
Unfortunately I cannot pay for any work as I don't have the money, but once the game is released I am more than happy to give everyone a fair shared for their work.

The game is currently an 8-bit Metroidvania with the project codename NITL. It's the first in a planned series, with the sequel being 16-bit, then 32-bit and after that full HD artwork.

I have a lot of good ideas for games but I cannot do this alone so I ask that someone be kind and help me, please.
I would like to make games that people can enjoy playing, and enjoy making said games.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Send a PM or post a reply here if you're interested.

Thanks for reading!
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:42 pm

Hi Luka I already develop a metroidvania game time ago on construct2 and I uploaded to desura you can see it here http://www.desura.com/games/verdys-adventure so I would like to help on your game
-Just keep trying-
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Looks pretty good, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you an email.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests