Looking for Android Beta testers

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Hi everyone,

First off thank you for taking the time to read my request! As the title states I am looking for a handful of serious beta testers to give constructive criticism on my first game made with construct 2. It has already been through one stage of testing but I would like a few more people to get a wider scope of input.

The game is a simple casual time waster and all testers will be mentioned in full on the games credit screen. As this is my first attempt at a game, and no thoughts of it making any income are planned, no money will be involved sadly.

Any who wish to join will have to join a Google group that I have set up and then I can email the game link that you can access off your phone or tablet and that will download the test build from the Google play store.

Again many thanks in advance.
B
7
Posts: 61
Reputation: 417

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Hey, @RandomOutput
I'm interested in beta testing for your game.
B
32
S
7
G
4
Posts: 397
Reputation: 4,589

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:28 pm

grigrizljac wrote:Hey, @RandomOutput
I'm interested in beta testing for your game.


Hi,

Thanks for the response, may I have the email that you use to download from the Google play store? It has to be this one I invite to the google group otherwise the play store does not allow you to down load it.
B
7
Posts: 61
Reputation: 417

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:56 pm

RandomOutput wrote:
grigrizljac wrote:Hey, @RandomOutput
I'm interested in beta testing for your game.


Hi,

Thanks for the response, may I have the email that you use to download from the Google play store? It has to be this one I invite to the google group otherwise the play store does not allow you to down load it.

Sure, drop me an email: [email protected] for more info :)
B
32
S
7
G
4
Posts: 397
Reputation: 4,589

Post » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:31 pm

grigrizljac wrote:
RandomOutput wrote:
grigrizljac wrote:Hey, @RandomOutput
I'm interested in beta testing for your game.


I've sent you the request email.
B
7
Posts: 61
Reputation: 417

Post » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:59 am

Hey,
I've clicked on the "accept this invitation" button. Where can now I download the game?
B
32
S
7
G
4
Posts: 397
Reputation: 4,589

Post » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:00 pm

grigrizljac wrote:Hey,
I've clicked on the "accept this invitation" button. Where can now I download the game?



I will Email you the link now that you have joined, you need to click the link on your phone or tablet as it takes you to the play store. Any feedback you have if you post it on the group or email it to me directly that would be great, thank you for helping out.
B
7
Posts: 61
Reputation: 417


Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests