looking for artists

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • hi I'm new to construct and working on my first game and I'm looking for someone to help mock up some fish sprites and to help fix some bugs with the mock up ive been having which will probably happen every time I add another sprite. please help me out

• What kind of problems are you having with the sprites?

I can toss some quick sprites your way but if you were looking for some nicer looking graphics, I do paid commissions, too.

• If you're looking for free graphics, I think this is you best bet: http://opengameart.org

• If you're looking for free graphics, I think this is you best bet: http://opengameart.org

thanks I already have it booked marked

I can toss some quick sprites your way but if you were looking for some nicer looking graphics, I do paid commissions, too.

maybe we talk about commissions another time, I do hope to sell this game once its finished. I'm looking for some fish sprite art and maybe if you how set the collisions properly if that's your thing. I cant send you a link to youtube to show what bug/glitch I'm having with sprites cause of my rep points . I can show you through youtube but its a private video. its best if you mock up a player fish and a enemy fish that's bigger than the player. I'm sure the bug will still show up. I'm trying to use water and water background. you see what I mean soon ill send you a pm when I can

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > What kind of problems are you having with the sprites?

>

> I can toss some quick sprites your way but if you were looking for some nicer looking graphics, I do paid commissions, too.

>

maybe we talk about commissions another time, I do hope to sell this game once its finished. I'm looking for some fish sprite art and maybe if you how set the collisions properly if that's your thing. I cant send you a link to youtube to show what bug/glitch I'm having with sprites cause of my rep points . I can show you through youtube but its a private video. its best if you mock up a player fish and a enemy fish that's bigger than the player. I'm sure the bug will still show up. I'm trying to use water and water background. you see what I mean soon ill send you a pm when I can

sorry I never explained the collisions properly once the bullet hits it just keep moving and my health bar takes no more hits.

I have some mock sprites from opengameart but they are not ideal. guessing the collision points is no good at any time

• You can change the collision box for each sprite in Construct2 so that they're the same whenever you import a new sprite. Just double click your sprite and there should be a button at the very bottom of the image editing window called set collision polygon.

But from the sound of it, it doesn't sound like it's the collision polygon that's the problem. Check and see if collisions are enable on both sprites and that the 'on collision' events are set up correctly for both sprites. If you can get a screenshot of your event sheet, that'd be helpful too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)