Looking For C2 Buddies For Unfinished Projects !!!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Hi Friends,

I am really looking for buddies to help each other for unfinished projects.

what is in my mind !!

whenever you start making a game around midway a better idea came popping up in your mind and you start making that game thinking that these two game will go parallel and after that it takes the same route , and at the last, game keep piling up in our computer . I myself have 5 game started and stop in between, so i sought help with other buddies of C2 to came forward and lets us share our unfinished projects and at lest show them the light of this world.

# what you will get in helping each other, well, complete source code of the game and you can also use it on your project with little change.

# Come on, I know there are plenty of people who have plenty of game remained stalled and unused for years due to lack of interest and other priority in life.

# Bring all of your unpublished stalled games and lets share and begin to show these games light of world.

# lets give a try.

May be you all will not agree, but if any one of you have better idea tell me, i am in you boat. or came on my boat.

contract me samblue661 gmail. com

• hey joyland thanks for this offer, already send you message. i have my own stalled games. we will discuss how to make that happen. sorry for my english ( i am from korea) .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • sound great, let us see, what you can offer. pm you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)