Looking for C2 game developer

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Hi,

I'm Sudeep Vundurty, the founder of Shepherd Games, which is based in Hyderabad, India.

First of all thank you for your interest in the job. We are developing a detective mobile game series for which we are looking for an excellent C2 game developer.

The series will be developed as episodes, where each episode will be developed as one game.

The candidate should have

Excellent skills in C2.

Good ability integrating Ads, IAPs, local and push notifications, emails, cloud storage like firebase (yet to decide), etc.

Should be able to develop the game as per the story (Will be shared later).

We would like you to be part of the development team. This is a long time project, where we will be developing a series of games.

Please contact me if you are interested to be part of the amazing game series. My Skype - vundurty.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Sudeep Vundurty

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Why don´t you say in public how much are you going to pay? Because everyone contact you is the first thing to asking.

• Rasputin That's a good point but I pefer discussing on the payment once we agreed on something. Payment is something that depends upon the amount of work and your will to spend time on it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)