Looking for Dev/s(Volunteer until CF is Done)

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:01 pm

A link to your artwork would be appreciated.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Sadly I still haven't made the game art yet, I will try to make them this week and hopefully I post them next week.
B

Post » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Well any artwork to prove your skills and whether it is going to be a good partnership would be helpful to all in making their decisions.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:33 pm

i am a developer beginner with construct2.
You can see some of my works at www.matbo-spiele.de

as you can see graphics are not my thing :)
but I like creating and optimizing event sheets.

rpg and rts sound interesting. But with rts I always fear the performance with construct2. too much active, strong physic instances can slow down the fps very hard and too much means already 4 or 5 of them (my experiences). My favorites are turn-based games (like board-game-adaptions)

anyway, if you still need someone for the demos I provide my (hopefully increasing) skills and motivation! I look forward to analyse your concepts and to talk with you about them.

regards
matbo
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 pm

I was also interested in any previous art you had done arvin00. I googled your name and found a couple of hits, it would of course be better if you linked to your own work :) but in lack of that this is what I found:
http://arvin00.cghub.com/images/

Have you done this arvin00?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:08 pm

[QUOTE=OneMuppet] I was also interested in any previous art you had done arvin00. I googled your name and found a couple of hits, it would of course be better if you linked to your own work :) but in lack of that this is what I found:
http://arvin00.cghub.com/images/

Have you done this arvin00?[/QUOTE]

yeah that is me, I also have this if you are interested

arvinst.wordpress.com

anyway as you can see I am more inclined in 3D, I haven't posted in here for quite a while because I have a bit of problem in making character sheets in 3D. I am investing my time in researching and practicing NPR(Non Photorealistic Rendering) which I will be using in the game. If you still wish to work with me I will make some sort of a small community where we would be talking about the game and what to do next.

Thanks for considering
B

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests