Looking for feedback from experienced 'Clickers'

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:14 am

blurymind wrote:There is no limitation on the admob object or any of the monenanization features - they are available even in the free version.

But don't forget that there is a limitation that free users can't publish commercial products. If they want to make money in any way with a Construct 2 made game they have to get a personal license.

John Cutter wrote:Using Clickteam's tools I sometimes get unexpected behavior when I try to put too many actions on the same event line. For example, on a Start of Frame event if you try to read data from an array and then use that data there can be issues. So you have to create another Start of Frame event and put the new actions there. Is this a problem in C2, as well?

I haven't seen an issue like this with Construct 2. You can put as many actions next to an event as you want.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 pm

On several occasions I have tried getting into using ClickTeam Fusion 2.5 (I bought the developer version along with both mobile exporters) to have the advantage native exporters and somewhat easier implementation of ads but the eventsystem in it is so horrible that I've never finnished a single project with it. Construct 2's eventsystem is a pure delight to work with. If all you want to do is prototyping then Construct 2 is the obvious choice but I would strongly recommend it in either case.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:26 pm

@glerikud At least you can try it out and make something with it :)
In mmf, you can not even try out the admob object without spending the 400$ - which btw is more than 4 times more expensive than the personal license of c2.

Their price is not competitive at all.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General