Looking For Partner to Develop my Games

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • I have a couple great game ideas that i think people will love and i want to partner with someone to create the graphics and build the game with scirra. I have a ios dev account so i just need this thing built so it can be published. I will split all profits 50/50 and cover all cost and other aspects.

• Hi,

There's a problem with your offer. I'll try to explain.

Usually this kind of offers is just a gentle translation of "Hey, will someone work for me for free?"

Everyone have cool ideas for games and everyone think their ideas are great. The hard part is to transform the ideas into a living game.

From my experience the best way to work is to bring money to the table. If you have an idea and believe it will sell and bring profit than developers will see you really believe in your idea and will more likely to join you.

People and mostly developers don't like to work for free. If they keep on producing games for others for free they won't make a living.

Hope this makes sense.

• Aw i would, no problem, but i don't know you.

So yeah what HotGod said *nods

• astonishin

Why don't you use the free version of Construct? It's like... No programming required, so there's no difficulty there.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • He does say that he will cover all costs. Maybe we are assuming here that it doesnt include labour? We should probably ask.

If it does include labour, Im positive that you will find some people here to work with.

• If you are willing to cover the cost of a copy of Construct 2 I am more than willing to do my best to develop your games. I am also willing to negotiate receiving a lower percentage of the profits than 50.

• If you are willing to cover the cost of a copy of Construct 2 I am more than willing to do my best to develop your games. I am also willing to negotiate receiving a lower percentage of the profits than 50.

Now that sounds like a good deal to me! If i was working on a commercial title, i would have taken your offer.

• astonishin

Why don't you use the free version of Construct? It's like... No programming required, so there's no difficulty there.

Hehe.. first day I exceeded the 100 Event Limit, so I had to upgrade pretty quick.

• Hehe.. first day I exceeded the 100 Event Limit, so I had to upgrade pretty quick.

I think he meant Construct Classic maybe, not sure though.

Same thing for me, with this kind of deal my time is yours ... so pm me if interesting.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)