Looking for someone to build game with.( i have no idea now)

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:02 am

Hey guys.. I`m newbie. I just upload my games yesterday . Then i delete cauze got an audio trouble in the arcade.. Right now i donno what to do . I`m hoping for somebody who has some idea to create a new game or is creating a new games.. Maybe i can be your patner,, I just out of ideas and doing nothing it is like NOTHING. Hope I can found someone here XD . And i hope to build a free game with . Who know ? XD .I can be your game designer or game programmer(of course in C 2 ONLY ) happy Sunday.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:15 am

What are your skills or strong points? Do you have any examples of things you've made, even tech-demos or small examples?

Also, in future, team requests go here - https://www.scirra.com/forum/job-offers-and-team-requests_f160

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:46 am

GOOD .. im making it now.. dunno how an ideas comes up after see a lot of gamer in youtube play video games. It`s inspire me to make new one.. I`m commando games(duuno what names to put yet). genre-platform,shooting,puzzle,funny talk,and jump scare
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:51 am

@fathijack1999 - Do you do animation and use Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop? Do you have any previous games you can show us?

The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:16 am

chadorireborn wrote:@fathijack1999 - Do you do animation and use Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop? Do you have any previous games you can show us?

No I just delete itt yesterday.. I use MS paint and Inkscape(graphic editor) only
And i`m making a new game now. Just struggling what suit "suit my chracter. Game designer just cartoon may ok but animation,, just so so. Game Programming = well i think my level at beginner , and advance now..
B
S
G

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas