Looking for team members (j4f) - pixel ARPG

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi,

I'm currently working on a rather small project and I'm looking for someone who wants to join me.

These are the positions I thought of:
  • graphic artist
  • sound/music designer
  • C2 developer
And even if you feel like you are not the greatest artist/coder/whatever but want to improve yourself and you want contribute, just let me know. No one is born as a master!

Here is a link to the game desciption and even a small playable demo is included. However these are not paid positions. I'm just looking for someone who wants to build this game for his own experience and of course for fun.
Just let me know if you are interested.

Have a nice day!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:31 pm

I love the game and it sounds like it's gonna get a lot better! Too bad I don't have enough time to help atm :(. Maybe later on if your still in development I can join aswell? Actually I could maybe help sometimes in case you have certain issues, like that lagg problem or stuff like this, I won't be able to fully get involved in like level design or fully developing a feature but maybe I can jump in when you are stuck with anything, let me know if that is the case.
B
S

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Sure you can join in later on! Like i said there is no pressure at all atm. Thanks for offering your help! I'll definitely make use of it! :) Perhaps we can exchange Skype-data or stuff like that per PM!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:55 pm

That looks positively awesome, too bad my skills aren't the greatest x.x
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:01 pm

@PixelPaintbrush

np, just pm me, you can help for sure!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Gougth wrote:@PixelPaintbrush

np, just pm me, you can help for sure!

sadly I can't, because no 500 rep..buuut What would you like me to try and do?
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Hey if you're still looking for some music and a composer I'd love to get involved!
B

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:25 pm

andalarct wrote:Hey if you're still looking for some music and a composer I'd love to get involved!

Do you play chipmusics?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:25 am

Hi!
(Hope, that you are still reading replies on this post)
I am a fairly good developer in C2, and I would like to participate in your project.
I am bad at drawing, but maybe can do some pixelart stuff, and I have GarageBand on my iPad and never use it, so that's how far my music career goes.
Mail me: daem_on [at] icloud [dot] com
B
S
G

Next

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests