Looking for YouTubers... Again.

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:38 pm

Hey guys! I am looking for YouTubers to play one or more of the following games:

Chomper's Adventure, Dogenstein's Adventure, and/or Chomper And Friends JUMP!: http://chomerandfriends.wix.com/thegomakbros#!games-starring-chomper-and-friends/qu21x

Firework Larry: http://chomerandfriends.wix.com/thegomakbros#!jordans-other-games/kvegk

Bob Quest 1: http://chomerandfriends.wix.com/thegomakbros#!bob-quests/aqnbl

If you want to play any of these, just paste the URL in your browser URL search. Have a wonderful day!
Jordan Maki, TheGoMakBros Team.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:41 am

I would highly recommend upgrading your games before asking again...

Just asking over and over often doesn't help... also, you could go and ask some youtubers... but I would recommend asking smaller youtubers, since huge youtubers have so many requests...
Eat ALL THE BACON!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:07 am

Those games are very simple and basic, they look like work of someone who just started to learn Construct2, just overall bad.

There is one thing that bothers me, why the graphics are so horrible?

I doubt any youtuber hangs around this forum, even if he would I doubt he would play these games.

edit: in firework harry I hit air and lose.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Human wrote:Those games are very simple and basic, they look like work of someone who just started to learn Construct2, just overall bad.

I doubt any youtuber hangs around this forum, even if he would I doubt he would play these games.

These definitely appear to be starter games. Just post them for your friends and family to take a look at. The youtubers would likely not be interested.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:43 pm

antares330 wrote:I would highly recommend upgrading your games before asking again...

Just asking over and over often doesn't help... also, you could go and ask some youtubers... but I would recommend asking smaller youtubers, since huge youtubers have so many requests...

This post actually includes some of our other games, in case you wren't listening.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:45 pm

Human wrote:Those games are very simple and basic, they look like work of someone who just started to learn Construct2, just overall bad.

Well, I am very sorry that you are being rude and ruining my dreams. Also, we will try and fix the glitch in Firework Larry. Thank you.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:46 pm

cademan wrote:

These definitely appear to be starter games. Just post them for your friends and family to take a look at. The youtubers would likely not be interested.

Thank you for actually trying to be nice, cademan. And yes, I do know that my graphics are bad. I will try and fix that in the future. By the way, nice profile pic! :)
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:53 pm

TheGoMakBros wrote:Well, I am very sorry that you are being rude and ruining my dreams. Also, we will try and fix the glitch in Firework Larry. Thank you.

Just honest opinion, you want flowers with that? btw. how do I ruin your dreams?
B
S

Post » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:29 pm

I agree with everyone saying that youtubers wouldn't be interested. The gameplay, graphics, and UI leave a lot to be desired. I'd say spend some more time sprucing up your game, add in animations, and put in sound effects. Youtubers would, in its current state, ignore and blow off your request. Also, that guy @Human wasn't ruining your dreams. He was just giving an opinion.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:01 am

Human wrote:
TheGoMakBros wrote:Well, I am very sorry that you are being rude and ruining my dreams. Also, we will try and fix the glitch in Firework Larry. Thank you.

Just honest opinion, you want flowers with that? btw. how do I ruin your dreams?

I am very sorry. What graphics do you think are bad? Cause I can fix the background if you want. You happy now?
B
S

Next

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests