Looking for YouTubers... Again.

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:03 am

TechnoBeaver wrote:I agree with everyone saying that youtubers wouldn't be interested. The gameplay, graphics, and UI leave a lot to be desired. I'd say spend some more time sprucing up your game, add in animations, and put in sound effects. Youtubers would, in its current state, ignore and blow off your request. Also, that guy @Human wasn't ruining your dreams. He was just giving an opinion.

First of all, I am saving that FOR THE NEXT GAME!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT LISTEN TO ME?!?! :cry:
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:05 am

Listen everyone, I shall never, ever again post on the forums. Thank you all for not understanding that I am a FREAKIN' BEGGINER!!! Thank you.
P.S: I am also deleting ALL my forum posts.
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:31 am

If your saving it for the next game, make the next game and then ask Youtubers...

Notch didn't have Minecraft as his first project...

Going off with a head of steam won't help your Game dev career... trust me, you need lots of determination to dev games!
Eat ALL THE BACON!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:35 pm

TheGoMakBros wrote:First of all, I am saving that FOR THE NEXT GAME!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT LISTEN TO ME?!?! :cry:

You make no sense now.

TheGoMakBros wrote:Listen everyone, I shall never, ever again post on the forums. Thank you all for not understanding that I am a FREAKIN' BEGGINER!!! Thank you.
P.S: I am also deleting ALL my forum posts.

Oh, poor us. Everybody knows you are a begginer, but you post games and ask for youtubers to play them, game dev got some big competition, you think youtebers don't get 100s of requests like that?

What you should do:
- get real
- get skill
- make games and share them when they are decent

You know how much crap I made in C2 before I posted any demo?
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Not liking the tone in this thread.

Please be polite, even when offering (overly negative) constructive criticism.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:31 pm

zenox98 wrote:Not liking the tone in this thread.

Please be polite, even when offering (overly negative) constructive criticism.

Excuse me, can you please delete this thread? I feel absolutely terrible. Thank you. Sorry all!
B
S

Post » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:16 am

@TheGoMakBros
TheGoMakBros wrote:Excuse me, can you please delete this thread? I feel absolutely terrible. Thank you. Sorry all!

I'd be willing to lock the thread if you wish, but I don't think it should be deleted.

I also don't think you should give up just because of some overly negative feedback. Just keep practicing and improving.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:43 pm

zenox98 wrote:@TheGoMakBros
TheGoMakBros wrote:Excuse me, can you please delete this thread? I feel absolutely terrible. Thank you. Sorry all!

I'd be willing to lock the thread if you wish, but I don't think it should be deleted.

I also don't think you should give up just because of some overly negative feedback. Just keep practicing and improving.

I am not quitting. I just want you to lock this thread because I think it will ruin my game dev career. I will make more games and add more features to Chomper's Adventure when I get the full version of Construct 2. In the meantime, please lock this thread. Thank you.
B
S

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests