Looking for YouTubers

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello there, everyone! This is my first post so, please don't be mad! I am looking for a YouTuber that does gaming videos to make a video about my new game, Chomper's Adventure. You can find it in the link below. Just copy and paste it into your browser! Thank you!
http://chomerandfriends.wix.com/thegomakbros#!games-starring-chomper-and-friends/qu21x
B
S

Post » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:02 pm

I liked most of the chomper and friendes jump.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:06 pm

sielxm3d wrote:I liked most of the chomper and friendes jump.
Thank you, sielxm3d! Chomper is one of our main mascots, so I'm very glad you enjoyed his mobile supported game, Chomper And Friends JUMP!
B
S

Post » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:30 am

Chompers adventure game has some potential... the mechanics are fast, which I like.

Although I would say you should polish it before getting a bunch of Youtubers videoing it...
Eat ALL THE BACON!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:45 pm

antares330 wrote:Chompers adventure game has some potential... the mechanics are fast, which I like.

Although I would say you should polish it before getting a bunch of Youtubers videoing it...

By "polishing", you mean adding better sprites and backgrounds and stuff, right? Well, I'm actually saving that for the next game. However, in the future (once I get the full version of Construct 2), I will be adding multiplayer and lots more adventures! Thank you for liking my game, though! It really means something to me. :)
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:37 am

TechnoBeaver wrote:Is this the final version? I only do videos on finished games.

Well, this game will never really be finished. We will always be adding more characters, and Adventures, the worlds of the game. But, it is not in Beta anymore, if that's what you mean. By the way, why I can't add more characters and adventures at the moment is because, I only have the free version of Construct 2.
B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests