Looking somebody with Nintendo Dev Kit in The Netherlands

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Looking somebody with Nintendo Dev Kit in The Netherlands, to team-up developing games for the console, nearby Alkmaar would be great.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Hey,

I am Menno 15 years old and i life in Schagen!
I dont have a Nintendo dev kit BUT i do have a lot of ideas.
contact me on this email
[email protected]
B

Post » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:47 pm

I have a Nintendo Wii U dev kit located in the United States. contact me at [email protected] if you are looking for a publishing partner.

-Mike
MIKE ASCHENBRENNER | RCMADIAX
Twitter/Instagram/Vine: @RCMADIAX
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Nutzaboutpoker wrote:I have a Nintendo Wii U dev kit located in the United States. contact me at [email protected] if you are looking for a publishing partner.

-Mike

Thanks for the offer Mike, I'm looking for a buddy to work together and make games to publish on the console, it's better to do that face to face instead internet. Still thanks for the offer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:09 am

stctr wrote:Looking somebody with Nintendo Dev Kit in The Netherlands, to team-up developing games for the console, nearby Alkmaar would be great.

Hello there, welcome aboard!
I'm Dutch, located in Amsterdam, and working on a game for Wii U. I'm a one-man team and acquired a dev kit, but I kinda focus on going solo and figuring that all out. It's not easy, but I love it.
So I'm not the one to team-up with, although, I'm always happy to get to know more devs in the "neighbourhood", grow a bit of a Dutch dev network and perhaps share some experiences from time to time.
Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions. Can't guarantee I can answer Nintendo related specifics (NDA and stuff), but anyway, happy to help - for what it's worth.. :D
B
S
G

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests