Looking to sell a game (WebBased)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hey, i created a game a while ago (still updating it). It's a simple top-down retro zombie game, it has a scoreboard (removeable) and if you want i would love to update it every now and then, it has different weapons (you get them at a specific score). It's easy to add more of them. It's not made for phones but i could extend the game for Android (It will cost around $10 more). The graphics are not really good but they are easy to replace. I didn't add sound yet but if you want i can add copyright free sounds. I would like to get around $40 for it on PayPal. You will get the .capx file and i will explain how to add weapons (ofcourse i will remove it from my site).

Please contact me on skype or on my email (not on scirra.com)

My Skype: jespertenholder

My email: jespertenholder gmail.com

The game: http://goodfeet.hol.es/eclosium/

• Bump

• Bump

Looks like a stripped down ghostshooter template which you can get for free(new - examples = ghostshooter) which includes tons more features.

This is also buggy.

If you planning to sell it you need something that is of value - perhaps create a store that player can buy weapons from using points or money he picks up.

I've seen a lot of interest in "how to make a store" and "have players purchase things" (weapons/bulletproof vests/etc) and "make item appear on character" that would make the capx worth $40 and you might find a few people interested.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Bump

>

Looks like a stripped down ghostshooter template which you can get for free(new - examples = ghostshooter) which includes tons more features.

This is also buggy.

If you planning to sell it you need something that is of value - perhaps create a store that player can buy weapons from using points or money he picks up.

I've seen a lot of interest in "how to make a store" and "have players purchase things" (weapons/bulletproof vests/etc) and "make item appear on character" that would make the capx worth $40 and you might find a few people interested.

Thanks for the tip, i think i will use them.

• >

> > Bump

> >

> Looks like a stripped down ghostshooter template which you can get for free(new - examples = ghostshooter) which includes tons more features.

>

> This is also buggy.

>

> If you planning to sell it you need something that is of value - perhaps create a store that player can buy weapons from using points or money he picks up.

> I've seen a lot of interest in "how to make a store" and "have players purchase things" (weapons/bulletproof vests/etc) and "make item appear on character" that would make the capx worth $40 and you might find a few people interested.

>

Thanks for the tip, i think i will use them.

If you use paypal, and you do a really good job, why not write a detailed tutorial and submit it to tutsplus.com and if accepted, it can be over $100 or do a course on udemy.

Of course it has to be of "value"

• [quote:3gf4f9op]If you use paypal, and you do a really good job, why not write a detailed tutorial and submit it to tutsplus.com and if accepted, it can be over $100 or do a course on udemy.

Of course it has to be of "value"

I will think about it .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)