Looking to Team up with some people.

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Hello!

My name is Jonathan and I am a beginner pixel artist looking to team up with someone who knows their way around C2/C3.

Story driven games is something i really enjoyed playing over the years and is something I have been wanting to make for a while. I am looking to partner up with someone who also enjoys story driven games and would like to make one with me. I am looking to mainly create short story experiences and have fun while doing it.

Target platforms are Kongregate, itch.io, and gamejolt (mobile platforms im not sure about but wouldn't mind doing)

Contact: I am always on discord and am happy to meet those of you would like to create something with me. Creativejon90#2182

Payment: Rev-share (if any money is made from it)

Here are some examples of my work

Hope to hear from some of you soon! Thank you for your time!

• CreativeJon90

Hi, first let me know that your work is very nice indeed for a "beginner"!

I'm also looking for someone to work with, someone who knows about graphic design, because right now I have been doing all by myself, yeah I know it's very rewarding but it's a lot of work. I do games on my free time, maybe I don't have a lot of it but I would like to know more about what you have in mind; I hope you can see some of my games at: http://arsil.games

Thanks for reading!

• hey yeah i am interested in talk some more, feel free to message me on discord at Creativejon90#2182 or the email .

I usually prefer discord since its a faster way of contact.

However feel free to message me!

• Still looking for people or a team to work with!

• Sent you a friend request / message on Discord

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Are you still looking

• Buenas... quería saber si podría formar parte de algún grupo... para desarrollar juegos...

estaba por empezar un juego en 2d tipo aventura... y diseñe varios escenarios.

por si les interesa dejo mi correo DarioGonzalez55gse@gmail.com

soy de argentina.

ibb.co/fU7E4H

ibb.co/eVKSPH

ibb.co/h7V1jH

ibb.co/g8FvBx

ibb.co/fjgrjH

• contact me at

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)