Lost android .keystore file...

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:31 pm

Hey guys,

So I made my first game about a year ago and used a .keystore file to upload it onto google play.
I now want to update the game, but I have lost the file when one of my hard drives died. Is there any way I can upload an update with a new file? If not, if I tried to rebuild the file would it work?

Thanks in advance!
ImageImageImageImage
B
31
S
9
G
7
Posts: 262
Reputation: 5,671

Post » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:53 am

@TRMG Sorry to disappoint you, but without the original keystore, your game is untachable. Next time backut everything important (to dropbox, memory stick, your email)
B
85
S
21
G
23
Posts: 524
Reputation: 18,820

Post » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:43 am

Cipriux wrote:@TRMG Sorry to disappoint you, but without the original keystore, your game is untachable. Next time backut everything important (to dropbox, memory stick, your email)


Darn...
Well, thanks for letting me know.
ImageImageImageImage
B
31
S
9
G
7
Posts: 262
Reputation: 5,671

Post » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:13 pm

TRMG wrote:
Cipriux wrote:@TRMG Sorry to disappoint you, but without the original keystore, your game is untachable. Next time backut everything important (to dropbox, memory stick, your email)


Darn...
Well, thanks for letting me know.


Wait. It's not yet hopeless.
Did you export through IntelXDK, is it a custom .Keystore by IntelXDK?
If yes, you can contact/email them or go to the FAQ site of IntelXDK to claim your .Keystore.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
70
S
23
G
91
Posts: 1,143
Reputation: 60,766

Post » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:48 pm

chadorireborn wrote:
TRMG wrote:
Cipriux wrote:@TRMG Sorry to disappoint you, but without the original keystore, your game is untachable. Next time backut everything important (to dropbox, memory stick, your email)


Darn...
Well, thanks for letting me know.


Wait. It's not yet hopeless.
Did you export through IntelXDK, is it a custom .Keystore by IntelXDK?
If yes, you can contact/email them or go to the FAQ site of IntelXDK to claim your .Keystore.


I exported with build.phonegap... I have 2 .keystore files on there but the first one wasn't right and the second had an error... (Error - Invalid keystore format)
ImageImageImageImage
B
31
S
9
G
7
Posts: 262
Reputation: 5,671


Return to Construct 2 General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests