Love Test V1.0

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey all,

i have created my first application/game with construct, it's still a w.i.p. but i would like to know what you all think of it so i can improve it,
The idea is very simple, a simple love tester.
You put in the boy's name and the Girl's name, press test and you will see a percentage and a little comment.

Thing probobly coming in soon:
- more comments (every 10% an other comment)
- number of letters per name will result in a percentage (no idea how to do that yet)

So enough talking here is the *.exe
Download Love Test V1.0

(I'm sorry but my english isn't that perfect so there can be a few mistakes in the file)
B
G

Post » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Very nice program and frightingly accurate.Keep it up.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Hmm it's just purely random thing but I guess it was good training :) Nothing spectacular and im sorry if I sound nasty or elitist (which I shouldn't be considering what I've done)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:15 pm

[quote="Sagal":96e3zci1]Hmm it's just purely random thing but I guess it was good training :) Nothing spectacular and im sorry if I sound nasty or elitist (which I shouldn't be considering what I've done)[/quote:96e3zci1]
yeaah it is still random and i am going to make it different so it will count the number of letters per name and out of that get a percentage so if you use the same names it wil stay the same, and for me it was just a bit looking at the different things you can do with construct
B
G

Post » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:48 pm

This Working and its True!!!!
B
G

Return to Your Creations