Love the new look

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • The site looks better than ever now.Great job

• It's ok, but I think that once the changes everyone's suggested are made, it will be much better than before.

• Thanks, appreciate the comments! Jayjay, we are working hard on trying to implement everything as fast as possible, thanks for bearing with us :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's ok, but I think that once the changes everyone's suggested are made, it will be much better than before. I've made some suggestions that might be considerated.. take a look at the 'what the hell' topic, there are many other comments that I think could improve the forum and site;)

• You do? I personally think it looks alot worse.

• I'm just glad I had a gravatar account. But the WORST thing is that I can no longer log in with my phone, when I click login it just goes to the website search page.

• Granhunter, I'll look into the mobile issue for you. The site should be a LOT faster for mobiles, most pages on the site are <10kb in size.

• You do? I personally think it looks alot worse.

I generally am not a huge fan, but at least it is still usable, and people are willing to listen to ideas. (Yoda: Square Enix/Lucas Arts, the forum heads are not)

• Every time I click "New Posts" it always starts looking from the time I actually clicked "New Posts", for example, I click "New Posts" at 4.56pm and it says "Show Topics Today at 4.56pm. Obviously there's no new posts the second i click so is there a way to show new posts since last visit or to be able to keep it changed to another time like "1 month"?

• If I change the new posts to an hour (or any other of the selectable values), it stays that way for this current session.

Although I now just look at the fourm home page for yellow stars to see if there is new posts in the sections I'm interested in.

• Yes, it does stay for the current session, but some days I'm away at a time and like to know what posts have been made since last time I was on.

• "Every time I click "New Posts" it always starts looking from the time I actually clicked "New Posts", for example, I click "New Posts" at 4.56pm and it says "Show Topics Today at 4.56pm. Obviously there's no new posts the second I click so is there a way to show new posts since last visit or to be able to keep it changed to another time like "1 month"?"

Any update on this? I'm missing pages of new posts as it only shows me new posts that have been added since I log onto the forum. Having just purchased it I'm keen to see what's new but there's no way to see any posts from "Last visited".

• Sorry for the troubles, there's quite a few small forum issues like this on the back burner at the moment as I get lots of other things done. It's something we will get round to fixing though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)