Love the new look

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:05 pm

If I change the new posts to an hour (or any other of the selectable values), it stays that way for this current session.

Although I now just look at the fourm home page for yellow stars to see if there is new posts in the sections I'm interested in.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Yes, it does stay for the current session, but some days I'm away at a time and like to know what posts have been made since last time I was on.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 pm

"Every time I click "New Posts" it always starts looking from the time I actually clicked "New Posts", for example, I click "New Posts" at 4.56pm and it says "Show Topics Today at 4.56pm. Obviously there's no new posts the second I click so is there a way to show new posts since last visit or to be able to keep it changed to another time like "1 month"?"

Any update on this? I'm missing pages of new posts as it only shows me new posts that have been added since I log onto the forum. Having just purchased it I'm keen to see what's new but there's no way to see any posts from "Last visited".
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Sorry for the troubles, there's quite a few small forum issues like this on the back burner at the moment as I get lots of other things done. It's something we will get round to fixing though.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic