Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Quest Game
$79 USD
An entirely new collection of game ready sound effects for building your own immersive world of fantasy gameplay.
  • Hi, guys!

Me alongside with the Dragon's Games team released early access version of our RPG called Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest on Steam! It also has a free demo. So what are you waiting for? Check it out!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/407880

About This Game

Introduction

It seems that the whole world is on the verge of the terrific cataclysm. Strange cults and evil monsters spread on the once peaceful lands. But who cares? Maybe you?! The time for adventures and glorious deeds has come! It's time to complete probably an epic quest!

Description

Mad Nords: Probably an Epic Quest is an old-school parody role-playing game. Prepare to explore a vast fantasy world, complete dozens of weird and zany quests, fight dangerous foes, loot every chest that you'll stumble upon to and even talk to animals, while looking for a cucumber that your wife asked you to bring. Maybe you'll even get the opportunity to save the world. Who knows?

Game Features

• 9 playable character classes, each with it's own possibilities
    • mysterious fantasy world to explore
    • strange NPC's and lots of quests
    • more than 100 unique artifacts and equipment
    • dynamic battle system
    • weird monsters and mighty bosses to fight
  • Screenshots

• Also I'm in the generous mood today So here are the free five keys for our game:

2BIMK-0T9YM-R25JP

ZA2NY-ICBID-KGBQQ

7CP00-HZLQ8-RCZIZ

IZKLY-2JWFG-ZRQW2

CTVW3-PQPP2-8V3D2

Enjoy!

PS: If you took a key, please post which you have taken.

• Guys, take free keys and leave some feedback please.

• I got CTVW3-PQPP2-8V3D2.

From what i have played it's great!

The menus and how everything works is well thought out.

Definitely going to play this when i have more time.

• Very Good Game how many months you were working in this game

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I got CTVW3-PQPP2-8V3D2.

From what i have played it's great!

The menus and how everything works is well thought out.

Definitely going to play this when i have more time.

I'm glad that you liked it

Feel free to leave any feedback on steam.

• Very Good Game how many months you were working in this game

I created basic game logic and engine approximately in a year. Then I spent almost a year working on content (graphics, texts+localization, level design and so on).

• I took IZKLY-2JWFG-ZRQW2 - I encountered some bugs. After i start game the loading animation does not work and i can only hear music, animation starts to works if i move the game window or minimize it and bring it back up so i can see it has chanced. Also same problem keeps me from seeing my curson, but i can hear if it is over the buttons. Not sure what causes the problem.

Edit: I will send you video about it, if it helps.

• I took IZKLY-2JWFG-ZRQW2 - I encountered some bugs. After i start game the loading animation does not work and i can only hear music, animation starts to works if i move the game window or minimize it and bring it back up so i can see it has chanced. Also same problem keeps me from seeing my curson, but i can hear if it is over the buttons. Not sure what causes the problem.

Edit: I will send you video about it, if it helps.

Thanks for a bug report! I'll look to it.

• Hi Wolod

Thanks for your generosity, much appreciated! I used: 7CP00-HZLQ8-RCZIZ

I *love* the art and music, reminds me of the late 80s' style gameplay.

I haven't found any bugs yet... but did try to cheat my health with Cheat Engine... and damn, I don't know how you did it, but I can't find anything yet. Although, I am a relative novice with CE.

Great job with the game though, I'll definitely put my recommendation on Steam.

Cheers

Rippedgeek

• Rippedgeek

Thanks for the feedback! I can't cheat anything in MN:PaEQ with the Cheat Engine either. Guess it's something tricky inside nw.js

However there's a way to cheat. Game creates external save files that can be modified with any text editor. Path should look like this: C:\Users\%username%\MadNordsPaEQ

I'm glad that you liked my game and thanks for the recommendation on Steam.

Cheers

Wolod

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)