MAESTRO: Jungle Adventure BETA coming this week!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:45 pm

oops
Last edited by Billy Bleeks on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Im not sure anyone in this community has tried our project yet but if you do download our game on your phone send me a PM to your game and i'll return the favor. I really would like to know what people thought and if it werks well on other peoples devices.

Maestro Jungle Adventure
-Google App Store
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Haha

Just before, I read your post in the introduce yourself thread, Natal.
Possibly being an on the other world double in family relations and youth, ... I thought I followed your trail to this topic :)

Was kinda surprised at the messages ... at first ...

Then it hit me, this community here is not like a 'social' communnity ... dont get me wrong, lots of nice folks here ... but ... lemme splain this, we're mostly nerdy natured with a flair for affliction for our own creations wanting to marvel in our own progress ... type of folks..
Mostly techies, and artists.

I dont think having one thread with info to a games release will get as much attention in this forum as you both like :D
Now if there are problems, Im betting you can get lots of replies, hehe

Anywysz, I followed your trail cos you seemed somewhat from the same scope of life hehe so there must be something here ^_^
comodore64 tapes and flops :D
amiga500 with 512 kb mem expansion, costing a fortune back then hahah
comodore pc01 8086
Youngest of 3 brothers
80s gen

betting there are lots of us here :P
I downloaded the game, gonna give it a try and will let ya know
Who dares wins
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Thanx a bunch! was about to head out on vacation for the next three weeks and im glad I saw this before I left. Gave me a smile. I defenitley feel the 80's gen coming out in all forms of media in the past decade. I do believe its our time to shine. awesome reading what we have in common. good stuff. Thanx alot for reaching out, I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy! :D
B
S

Post » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:28 pm

hehe :D

I got B rank :P no idea if its any good as I cant see other scores lol

I liked the music and tunes, kept me eager in seeing whats coming next.
The creatures, though nicely drawn, became a bit boring after 20 or so, as the interaction left little to the imagination.
I was expecting the character to do something at some point, almost expecting having to do a couple of disco move combos to finish of the creatures hehe.

Had a slight problem with the screen width.
I think about 10 / 15 % of each side is missing on my device. I think if you applied scale to outer you will not loose any of the layout and still fill the screen.

Other then that, great looking game :D looking forward for more
Who dares wins
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:30 pm

oopsy
Last edited by Billy Bleeks on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:07 pm

rofl :P

I missed half of the opening screen too, like the word adventure only showed half.

I believe if you use that proposed scale, and make sure your background is like 10 or 20 % wider, then you wont get white or black sides, but youll see the rest of the background ;)

Also, something that sprung to mind, there is no explenation apart from on google play itself. Might be an idea to include some info in game :) I had to go back to find out what I was suposed to do hehe :P

the terrible rank was not due my fault, I didnt had enough time to click them bugs, as my playing field lacked a good percentage heheh :P

With the scaling option and bigger background, it would have llooked the same as on your device I think :)
Who dares wins
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:44 pm

ok next update i'll do what I can haha!

Oh yeah and I say these things with a light heart, I love you guys and want to see us grow together...no ones alone here right? If we all supported each other C2 games would top the lists eventually, this is just the beginning..
ImageImage
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:33 pm

loddy doddy
Last edited by Billy Bleeks on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:14 am

MAESTRO RELEASE TRAILER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzJYl8Ia9eo&feature=youtu.beBilly Bleeks2013-11-17 01:15:56
ImageImage
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations