If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:51 am

https://aws.amazon.com/ses/pricing/

this is what they are paying for when sending tens of thousands of emails
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:59 am

Yeh, I was going for a light-friendly-festive way to let them know something has gone wrong, rather than a rant.

I thought the line:

I'm afraid your youthful urgency to relive me of my money on your bundles is beginning to cause me troubles.

would have given it away. ;)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:18 am

Yup. I'm having the same exact problem. I'm receiving multiple emails each and every day titled "New Bundles in the Scirra Store! - Scirra.com." This really is nothing more than spam at this point -- but more than likely is an unfortunate glitch. It would be great if the prices changed, but its literally the same exact info several times every day.

Ironically, I've been waiting and waiting for the program to go on sale like it did last January... since I'm a novice and not interested in bundles, but it still hasn't gone on sale. Even more ironic, "Clickteam Fusion 2.5" went on sale recently on Steam so I just bought it for $33.99.

If Construct 2 ever goes on sale for a similar price, I'd buy it.. but I just don't want to spend $129.99... which explains why I'm currently on the mailing list.. but if these spam messages keep happening, I may just remove myself from the mailing list and give up on my hopes for a sale.
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:25 am

:twisted: i get 8 mails today from New Bundles in the Scirra Store!
now yesterday i have remove 7 mails .
i have unsubscribe from the mails now
very bad. it look you spam my mail
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:05 am

I find the many topics and "outrage" about this somewhat humorous - it's absolutely clear that something has gone wrong, the website itself was barely up for most of yesterday and, this should be obvious, no sane company would actually try to brute force their users to buy something by increasing the volume of emails. The guys had some days off for the Holidays, something glitched and nobody was there to fix it - it's not the end of the world.

These are just emails - click/tap Delete, move on.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:16 am

Last edited by gameop on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:50 am

Grendeth wrote:You are subscribed to their updates, to unsubscribe go to your profile info and uncheck the e-mail updates tab, if that doesn't work, usually there should be a "unsubscribe me" hyper link in the E-Mails they send you

The problem is Scirra spamming about the same discounts every 12 hours. I want't to receive update from developers. But I don't want to be spammed about same thing for a week.
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:01 am

yes, suddendly I have every day severel emails with the same content. if it's weekly that will be okay, but with this amount of emails I will unsubscribe it.
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:33 am

I've received like 20+ emails in the last 2-days or so about the Scirra Bundles SALE!!!???!!!??

Can we stop with the damn scirra SPAM machine already, enough emails about this one thing!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:36 am

Talk about SPAM, either their email marketing system has gone BESERKERS! Or they just don't know about good email marketing practices, i think one email per week would be tolerable.. but not 20-emails in 2-days!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Website Issues and Feedback