It's a bit hard explaining the full process on the forum. What you need to do first is read the excellent tutorial here: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/307/ar ... -beginners
Then once you have dived in and given it a try, you will have many questions to ask.
You then need to ask these specific
questions on the forum in your own thread (probably the best way to get an answer)
I've only had Construct 2 for about 2 weeks and I'm well into this excellent program.
Most of the problems I've had, have been through rushing into things and not reading enough first.
The people on the forum provide some great answers but they need specific questions.
Some tips that I've learned regarding arrays and Construct 2 specific to my
1. In order to use arrays you need to add the array object first
2. Start off small and create a one dimensional array (properties window)
3. The term "webstorage" works on browsers and also
when you export it to android
4. Use the debug window to check everything is working and to make sure values are being stored
5. Load the scores at the beginning of the game process
6. Store the scores as and when they happen (in case the app crashes/battery runs out etc)
7. To store "Level Complete" add a 1 to the end of the array
8. Take it in small steps, do one thing at a time and check the array in the debug window
My array looked like this
0 - 440 -1 = translates to 0 is the array key (starts at zero) - 440 (score for that level) - level zero complete (I named my first level zero 0)
1 - 221 - 1 = see above
2 - 532 - 1 = see above
3 - 0 - 0 = Level 3 - Zero score - Level not complete
I needed one array row for each level.
You can add up all the scores to show their high score from the array
You can flag up levels as competed by adding 1 to the last section
As mentioned I've only had Construct 2 a number of weeks so some of this information may be incorrect then again it may help.