Make an Intro movie

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Need to make a movie trailor that will blow your audiences' socks off? Look no further that Epic Movie Trailer
  • Hey guys I am sort of stuck with a animation I want to make.

I want to make an intro movie before the game starts, my question is what is the best way to make it?

I have a large screen that moves from A to B like in angry birds made with flash. Should i then export as a png sequence and then import it to a layer? because like that i will end up with hundreds of frames?

Is this the best way to do it?

Thank you in advance!

• If you can do part of the animation directly by event its better.

Else you can maybe split stuff, like if you have a constant background you can just render what moves and put it on top.

Well it basically depends on how your animation is made of course.

• Yeah i did that, but animating with caonstruct is a pain in the ass xD.

Luckily it was a simple animation.

But thank you for the info.

• Sorry to hijack this thread but you said "animating with construct is a pain in the ass"

I'm sure this is probably because all the effort has gone into creating the game, not animation. But my game does require some cutscenes, and I'm having difficulties adding these in.

Could anyone point me to a good tutorial or maybe an essential plugin for making cutscenes easy (or less of a "pain in the ass" as Wreckless puts it!)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Could anyone point me to a good tutorial or maybe an essential plugin for making cutscenes easy (or less of a "pain in the ass" as Wreckless puts it!)

EasyTween. Then again, it's essential plugin for anything that moves :P

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)