Make enemy move towards player

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 pm

[QUOTE=Kyatric] Indeed.
Here's a http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36472942/construct/forumhelp/enemy_patrolling_shooting.capx.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot for this! Just started playing with Construct and it's nice to see how to organize things. :)
B

Post » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:41 pm

@miu3 thank you. i was going crazy figuring that out.i tried all the math i could remember from school and it was sooo simple. thank you again my beautiful artist :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:49 am

What If there are more than one player, what If I have 2 Players or more in one stage?. How to make each enemy pick random Players to attack?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:29 pm

I can't get my enemy to stop flipping upside down?

i thought if I set it to mirrored he would flip to the other side as he follows the player, however, he stays flipped to one side when the player is to the left of him, and when hes to the right, the enemy flips upside down completely.
B

Post » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:33 am

Hi, everybody. I am a newby. Actually this is my very first post. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can make an enemy follow Player. I tried JImJIm1983's code and it worked somewhat.

I am building a simple game, actually I am still a beginner programmer and am trying to learn the basics, but here's what I have built: A simple platform game, a bird's eye view of city blocks with streets that go around it and through the blocks in the layout. I got the car (Player) Touch controls working fine with 4 arrows LEFT, RIGHT, UP AND DOWN. Now I want to build another car (Enemy) to chase it around the city. Player will be able to shoot down Enemy, but I can't get Enemy to chase Player. It only needs for directions LEFT, RIGHT, UP and DOWN.

Help, anyone?

Thanx!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?