Make the best money with your Android app

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:51 pm

I read somewhere @Darklinki uses smaato for their mobile advertisements.

Maybe something to look into?
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:50 am

I took a look to it, but it seems that also Smaato uses a SDK.

I just wish there was some one who could make a plugin to add advertising sdk's :(

Still have no clue how to monetize my apps :(Allardje2013-12-01 11:51:01
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:06 am

You can always use Podes HTML iFrame plugin to show whatever ads you want. Others have said this works with leadbolt (not via cocoonjs from what I have been able to find so far). Then you can put the ads wherever you want as they are placed like a sprite. Also showing ads between layouts doesn't really work. What you need are layouts just for your ads and go to those layouts before/after your main layouts.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:28 pm

I also have interest in this subject. It really would be interesting if there were plugins to facilitate monetization of games, which I believe is the main reason we bought the program and study it for so long.

@Allardje: I have a curiosity about why you have chosen to use phonegap instead of cocoon: your games don`t require WebGL or you optimize them to run at phonegap?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:38 pm

I know this is an old discussion but is there any articles that explain how to monetize your app in detail? Specifically Android platform.
I have been searching and all I find are older posts like this one (or I have simply missed a more modern indepth discussion or tutorial?).

Sounds like anyone who wants to release an app created in Construct 2 has to WING it.
If anyone has found a better way, they don't appear to share there results/experience?

Any further suggestions would be welcome.

We did find this website showing supposedly top 8 ad networks.

http://www.adpushup.com/blog/top-8-best ... hould-try/

It seems to be the implementation that is tripping us up.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:16 am

Heya, Well old topics are mostly the most useful once after re-opening it since everybody moved on and had a solution somehow :)

For me i just started focusing on In-App purchases.

As far as advertising i simply use Admobs for some backup revenue but those cents really aren't cutting it.

My new application will be included with a one-time payment of $2 to remove ads and get some extra's in game.

Never really looked into any other advertising options really.. I didn't test any of them yet but most advertisement plugins from Cranberry will do the trick.

Check this pack https://www.scirra.com/store/construct2 ... ugins-1662.

Again, i didn't look into it myself but i do know these files are included:
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMob
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobAdColony
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobFacebookAds
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobFlurryAds
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobHuntMAds
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobiAd
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobInMobi
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobLeadbolt
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobLifeStreetMedia
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobMillennialMedia
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobMobFox
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobMojiva
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobMoPub
cranberrygame_CordovaAdMobPhunware

I think that will bring a lot to the table talking about revenue :).
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?