make the explosion smaller and fade out

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:39 am

Hm... Do you think you could post your .capx using Dropbox? It would be a lot easier to help if I could see exactly what you're doing.

If you've never done that before, it's definitely something to learn. Everyone here uses Dropbox to share files -- you make an account at dropbox.com, download the manager, and now you have a new folder on your computer called "Dropbox", which should be under Desktop and Downloads in Windows Explorer or whatever they call that. Next, move your .capx file into the Public folder of Dropbox and go to the website, copy the public link, and post that here. Then we can download it and help you further.SullyTheStrange2011-10-15 10:41:36
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:47 am

Thank you so much.
I have dropbox acc. I rarely use it. but here's the link

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32432498/doodle02.capx
B
G

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:16 am

Well, I fixed one of the problems, where it goes to the GameOver layout. You have to go to Project Properties on the right panel and set "First layout" to "doodle01". Also keep in mind that when you click "Run layout", it runs the last one that's active, so if you're looking at the GameOver layout and click Run, it'll go to that one first.

As for the button not disappearing, I can't seem to make that go away. I'll keep trying.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:51 pm

I've got the button to disappear, but something is definitely strange here. Here's the file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34306693/doodle03.capx.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Well the disappearance of the button is set on the same action as the "got to layout". You might wanna put a "Wait" action just after "Set playagain invisible" so that there will be a delay between the disapearance of the button and the fact of going to the next layout.Kyatric2011-10-15 18:22:49
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Thank you so much you guys.
It's all work now.

SullyTheStrange : at first, I set First layout to "doodle01" and it still start with gameover. After I read your comment again and click on the "doodle01" layout to be activate before I run test. It's work, hehe.

Zenox98 : That's awesome, thank you for help me fix the bug.
          I quite not understand why it had to write like this.
          Seem like the command destroy can't make the button disappear.

Kyatric : I tried your comment too, but because the problem is already fix by Zenox >invisible it. Thank for your help.

B
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General