Make $$$ with Flippa and C2. (EBooks)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:53 am

Make $$$ with Flippa and C2. — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/ebooks/make-with-flippa-and-c2-1147

This ebook will show you how to make passive income with flipping and selling apps on Flippa.com using Construct 2 daily. If you learn the techniques that I use, then you will have no problems.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Make $$$ with Flippa and C2.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello. My ebook on how to make money with Flippa and C2 daily is now in the Scirra Store. I've been using Flippa for about four months now and so far generated over $800 in revenue. I use a technique called App Flipping. It's basically taking the same source .capx and changing the images to make it like a new app. The eBook will tell you more how to get started, but here are the examples of App Flipping. People actually buy these reskinned app to build up their app portfolio and want to increase their passive income with ad monetization.

Income Proof of some of my apps sold to winner bidders:

B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:08 pm

That's a nice idea on how to make money with C2.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:04 am

jogosgratispro wrote:That's a nice idea on how to make money with C2.

Thanks, I'm currently working on a website that will have great resources for C2 developers. HTML5 Licensing seems more rare and harder as the years progress and I'm not good when it comes to marketing apps that I developed, so I just decided to go the App Flipping route and make apps for others that want to build an app portfolio to make money from. While making new apps to sell on Flippa only can make about $1 to $100 dollars per app, mature apps that had great amount of downloads with revenue proof that you made a good amount of money can make you $1,000+..

For example, this app..

https://flippa.com/5333978-impossible-b ... ls-per-day
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:17 am

@KazaaMafia

It is really interesting but the odd questions is; how are they going to transfer the game?
Are they giving up the whole account with the game in it?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:56 pm

jogosgratispro wrote:@KazaaMafia

It is really interesting but the odd questions is; how are they going to transfer the game?
Are they giving up the whole account with the game in it?

No you don't transfer your account to them.. Just only the game..

In my eBook, I talk about how to transfer the game to them, but you will only need to specify which game you want to transfer to them. That's why having an unique app id for each app is critical.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:51 pm

I have given away 4 free full game templates for those want to start their own flipping business. You check it out here!

https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=150580&p=955127#p955127
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:50 am

Message: corpvs2 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
KazaaMafia wrote:I have given away 4 free full game templates for those want to start their own flipping business. You check it out here!

hi man,my name is corpvs,Can you show your license of JewelBlaster,because the normal license only can use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:12 am

corpvs2 wrote:
KazaaMafia wrote:I have given away 4 free full game templates for those want to start their own flipping business. You check it out here!

hi man,my name is corpvs,Can you show your license of JewelBlaster,because the normal license only can use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for.

I emailed you.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:27 pm

KazaaMafia wrote:Make $$$ with Flippa and C2. — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/ebooks/mak ... nd-c2-1147

This ebook will show you how to make passive income with flipping and selling apps on Flippa.com using Construct 2 daily. If you learn the techniques that I use, then you will have no problems.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Make $$$ with Flippa and C2.

lol seen this thread so many times just Flippa name wouldn't made any sense, now i realize it does Flip + App< backwards FlipApp.....Genius :geek: :o :lol: .... interesting and yea the idea of changing the graphics its good, but only if you release the same app on different websites, or markets... i mean you can scratch some cash of the same game over and over, just youl lose fame on your developer, people will notice you for having same game but with different graphics not sure if thats a to good idea in end. but the flippa program i think i tried it some time ago , and it does look promising, im really considering your e book :D but i have to wait to get some free time and more content in my hands.
B
S
G

Next

Return to Scirra Store