Making enemy move towards player even there is solid object?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • Hi to everyone here!

I am new to Construct 2. So how to make an enemy move towards the player even there is a solid object blocking the line of sight view?

I couldn't figure it out. After I moved my player object to hide behind a solid object, the enemy object stopped half way chasing the player and I have to come out again and let them chase me. So overall of what i want to do, is to create a similar event or action of the Hotline Miami game.

Please help guys!

/Vinnie

• Seems like you want LOS until it is triggered, then you switch to Pathfinding.

• Seems like you want LOS until it is triggered, then you switch to Pathfinding.

Woah thanks a lot yoo! The enemies has now chase the player even there is a solid object!

Well this Youtube video taught me too! Go search: "C2 - A shooter with Path finding! - "What you need to know." - Part #2/2"

Now i want to set the speed because they chase the player object down too slow... I changed the speed but there is no changes. So i tried to add in the set speed from Pathfinder: Movement. After I added the action, there is still no changes from the enemy speed.. So what should i do? O.o?

• All of the speed values come into play. Adjust:

Max Speed

Acceleration

Deceleration

Rotate speed

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • All of the speed values come into play. Adjust:

Max Speed

Acceleration

Deceleration

Rotate speed

Hey man! You just won a "Most helpful person on earth" award!

Thanks for the help yoo!

/Vinnie

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)