[map] open street map plugin

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:07 am

@hussein

Great plugin. The map, adding markers and circles works on Android via the cordova export/intel xdk compiler.

When tapping on a maker, the output string parses the lat/lng/description using the "-" symbol. This causes a problem when I parse the string using the "tokenat" function and there are negative lat/lng. Could you change the symbol to something else?

The function to remove markers doesn't work on circles. Would it be possible to modify the code so that circles and markers can be added, selected, and removed at any time? Would it be possible to add a function where the center of the map can be read, or a marker added on map touch?

Thanks again for this plugin.
Last edited by hmott on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:16 am

actually i did this how-do-i-show-google-map-inside-the-html-iframe-pode_t162797

so i have my own map with my own points i created in google map

BUT im stuck with this:

i JUST want to add the user position (gps) in that map i use iframe+osm
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:01 pm

@hmott
@imothep8
Can you guys teach me how to add a marker & description to it ?
Thank YOU
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:21 am

@hussein

I needed this in my app but it was outdated and had a few minor issues. For example the zoom didnt work properly due to the way you had been setting the width and height of the map. I wanted to share it with you and whomever needs it so I uploaded it to my cloud.

Below is the download link for the updates I made to your code. I adjusted the version to 1.1 as well.
https://lockegames.com/cloud/data/public/osm_h1k3

@Radulepy

The updates I made, now add a popup description to markers.
www.h1k3.tech

We are here for you!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:09 am

h1k3 wrote:@hussein

I needed this in my app but it was outdated and had a few minor issues. For example the zoom didnt work properly due to the way you had been setting the width and height of the map. I wanted to share it with you and whomever needs it so I uploaded it to my cloud.

Below is the download link for the updates I made to your code. I adjusted the version to 1.1 as well.

@Radulepy

Thank you for this update!
I will probably need this in the future.
I have tested it and have the problem that when i change the zoom value in the "set focus" command nothing changes? It stays always the same view.
Do you have an idea why?
B
S

Post » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:35 pm

webstan wrote:
h1k3 wrote:@hussein

@Radulepy

Thank you for this update!
I will probably need this in the future.
I have tested it and have the problem that when i change the zoom value in the "set focus" command nothing changes? It stays always the same view.
Do you have an idea why?

Whoops, I do know. In tweaking things I had momentarily turned off zoom on focus for testing purposes. I forgot the re add it. I'll do that tonight and post an updated link here when I'm done. Be just a few hours from now. :)
www.h1k3.tech

We are here for you!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:59 am

@webstan

New update: Version 1.2
Improvements Made:
1)Added Zoom to the Set Focus function
2)Added Title to the Set Marker action.
-When mouse hovers over the marker, this text will display.
3)Added iconAnchor to the Set Marker action.
-When using a non default marker, this x,y string states where to place the point(tip that touches the physical address. For example "3,10" will locate the hotspot 3 pixels to the right of the upper left corner and 10 pixels down.

Download here after a quick ad to support the continued development. :) Thank you for that in advance.
http://adf.ly/1ecQSb
www.h1k3.tech

We are here for you!
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons