market JS vs. FGL

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:46 pm

I'm trying to decide between market JS and FGL and I figured the best way to do it was to ask people who have probably used both. make sure to list reasons why one is better then the other because I want to make my own decision. Thanks - SlightlyAskew
B

Post » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 am

You tend to get buried on market JS since they frontline their own work it seems. I haven't tried market JS though for a long time and I never tried FGL but have talked to others who have. I would favor FGL, if your making an either or choice but, there is no reason you cant do both.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:41 am

FGL seems like the right choice overall. Marketjs has this thing where if graphics don't meet " their" standard they won't post it or will have it buried.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:37 pm

PixelPower wrote:FGL seems like the right choice overall. Marketjs has this thing where if graphics don't meet " their" standard they won't post it or will have it buried.

FGL it is then. I'm not the best graphic designer
B

Post » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:29 pm

Hey, I'm a long time FGL member and I also wanted to try marketjs, but the site didn't seem respectable, they show only their own work, lol.
Sadly, I wasn't having a big success with FGL (only 1 sale in a year and 4 uploaded games), so I suggest you just e-mail sponsors directly.
B

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:53 pm

ozdy wrote:Hey, I'm a long time FGL member and I also wanted to try marketjs, but the site didn't seem respectable, they show only their own work, lol.
Sadly, I wasn't having a big success with FGL (only 1 sale in a year and 4 uploaded games), so I suggest you just e-mail sponsors directly.

Do you know any good sponsors?
B

Post » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:20 pm

SlightlyAskew wrote:
ozdy wrote:Hey, I'm a long time FGL member and I also wanted to try marketjs, but the site didn't seem respectable, they show only their own work, lol.

Do you know any good sponsors?

About reliable sponsors that take exclusives - SpilGames, KeyGames, Booster Media, SoftGames
B

Return to Distribution and Publishing