Maximum Width

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:50 pm

help
Last edited by voxik on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:50 pm

yea my window size is 1280, 720... im sure thats over the limit... and im already too far with programming to go back and change it. scirra needs to add a section for fullscreen games that exceed the window limit seriously... i dont know what im going to do when i finish making it, or how ill even get things working properly without being able to test it on another computer before uploading... i tried google drive to host it, but it doesnt work at all and wont play my game, i have no idea how to get it to work. i had the index file shared i even tried the original link it gives u and the tutorial version that tell u to change your link. im starting to hit walls and there not enough tutorials out there to properly explain what to do.
B

Post » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:49 am

ive figured out how to test my game, im so relieved... nad it runs on the chrome store... its not available yet, its just in testing mode
B

Post » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:24 pm

my player sprite show up on my title screen layout when i go back from the game to the main menu, and the event sheet doesnt even involve any spawning. also when i try to destroy my ship object it flashes the screen white???
B

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:42 am

@voxik: Perhaps you should try to look for informations in the "How do I" forum instead of posting irrelevant question in this thread. Also good job on the multi-post. Try to refrain from that in the future, either edit your posts or make sure you have put all the informations you wanted/needed before hitting the "Submit" button.

This current topic is to state the max width size of games to upload to the Scirra's arcade is 800 pixels. That's it.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback