May I Get Some Array Help?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:41 am

@TELLES0808 i apollogize man ,But i am missing something when it comes to what you are saying.I dont understand how to make that happen in code i know how to use variables but incorperating it with arrays,I have never done before.Do i have to tell each Cell which ore goes where? and how would i check if a cell is empty? I dont want to sound funny but all of these questions are helping me alot and i hope others from the forums get help from this aswell.RookieDev2013-11-07 10:45:36
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:18 pm

To Me this isnt making sense.I am missing a piece of info that could clear this right up to me.
I understand how to check if the range is bigger on an array but how does that affect anything? How does that change my grass to whatever else i want?Everytime i set it up it changes every single tile to the exact same sprite.
Dont leave me hangin guys im so close to learning this.Thank you for everything so far,i know it can be annoying to anwser the same questions in different ways over and over.
@R0J0hound @TELLES0808
GMO FOOD = DEATH
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 pm

I don't have C2 in front of me but from what I gather here he is saying just like you did with the max height to keep it from filling your screen, check what row(Y) you are at in the array, and based on that do logic to say if array.Y = 4 then the tile you should use is "whatever tile goes on that row"...

Hope that helps, sorry if not.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?