Maze with physics

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple yet very life-like rag doll made with Physics!
  • Hello,

I've been testing with physics in C2, and I tried to make a rotatory maze with a ball, so you would rotate the maze and the ball would go around inside of it.

But after testing for awhile, I can't get the ball to move. I tried rotating the layer and the layout, but of course, they were the same layer/layout where the ball was, so it didn't work. Would I have to rotate only the maze? I tried that, but since the maze had a collision mask it didn't work..

Thanks.

• mhhhh...i would have to see the CAPX to give a speccific answer, but are you sure, that all elements inherit the physics behaviour?

What is the "force" that should move the objects? Pure gravity?

• mhhhh...i would have to see the CAPX to give a speccific answer, but are you sure, that all elements inherit the physics behaviour?

What is the "force" that should move the objects? Pure gravity?

Yup, pure gravity! I'll upload the cap when I have the chance, I'm on a cellphone right now.. But thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here it is:

mediafire.com

I'm pretty sure that to fix this all I'd have to do is rotate the maze itself, but I have no idea how to make the green bars (which is where the ball colides) turn with the maze at the exact position..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)