Melee attack animation help

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:40 pm

hello guys, i'm new at the scirra forum and already appreciate the attention here, thanks.

so, my problem its the difficult of making my character arms do a melee attack, because i'v made a arm with separetade parts for him, to hold a gun and follow the mouse pointer, like a horizontal platform shooter. but my game will have melee weapons too and i need a easy way to make a animation for the short range attacks:

and i dont known how to make a cool animation without loose this multiple parts arm. i made this for the equipment change feature that i'm going to do for my project but, i dont know if there is a easy way of turn the character into a close range combat. if someone got some idea of what can be made please send me a light.

i was thinking of use the bone movement for the pointer, but i dont know...
and sorry for the crappy drawingsvaldarko2011-10-17 21:06:52
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:26 pm

I like your drawings :D

I would recommend either using bone behaviour, or if you want something a little easier and probably better, you can check out Spriter. :)

Hope this helps.

~SolSoldjahBoy2011-10-18 14:26:55
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 am

thnks man, it really helps. i'll take a look at it and see what this thing can do. thanks a lot SoldjahBoy
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic