Middle Age Man Lander

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:26 am

I am refering to ... how you made the ship fly ? custom animation ? .. is there a behavior in construct 2 for this type of movements that involves physics?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:29 am

The game uses the "PHYSICS" behavior

Here is where i got started learning about how to implement it.

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/64/phy ... the-basics

In my game the ship has the physics behavior, when you press a key, it applies a force in a direction to make it fly, or turn .

If you go to your file menu in Construct 2 and click "NEW", you can choose a whole series of example programs starting with "Physics Basics" and others that explain forces, impulse, joints etc.

These all helped me to get going with physics.

I look forward to seeing something like your cool 3d robot flying around

:)
Hope this helps
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Ok ... I will read that tutorial. Thanks for informations. Actually , after I played your game ( that is very fun ), I was thinking of making something similar ... a drone that can carry objects ... but with a more simple control of it. Good luck on making games :D !
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:31 pm

anty21ro wrote:Ok ... I will read that tutorial. Thanks for informations. Actually , after I played your game ( that is very fun ), I was thinking of making something similar ... a drone that can carry objects ... but with a more simple control of it. Good luck on making games :D !

Drop me a note when you have something to show..really like the 3d robot in your game, be cool to see what you come up with :)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests