Missile Command

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
In this game you will command the character by voice command.
  • Having the attention span of the average 5 year old on a sugar rush, this is as far as I have got with my version of "Missile Command"

Fire missiles from three bases using left/middle/right mouse clicks.

Missile explode where you sent them if they do not hit anything on the way - allows you to fire a line of them to set up a wall !

Missile bases slowly regain missiles over time.

Game over when all three bases are destroyed.

Rocks have a chance to also explode that can set off a chain reaction...

Lots of things to add - sound, levels , cities to defend, alien space craft, high scores, et cetera.

I intend to return to this "soon" - providing nothing shiny distracts me for too long.

Demo

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Along similar lines...

May I present

"The game where you click to send a missile to kill an alien who , for some reason, is trying to get over there..."

(Thinking up cool names is not one of my strong points)

In this version of you control a missile that does not come from the space armament factories of Saturn Five but , more correctly, the right side of the screen...

This not so smart missile always tries to head towards your left clicked mouse .

A speed boost can be used by right clicking - unfortunately this does rather mess up the guidance system ...

Avoid the rocks ... survive as long as possible ... Stop the evil aliens from getting past our defences.

As always - lots of things to add, levels, sound, gameplay, et cetera

Demo

"The game where you click to send a missile to kill an alien who , for some reason, is trying to get over there..."

• Hi,

both nice little games :-)

• Thankyou.

I was thinking of taking the controls from the second demo and using it in the first....

Any ideas or suggestions on what these need ?

• Missle command is really well done,just some tunes n booms needed....control method is perfect,unless you dont have a mouse wheel,I guess,maybe option for both control types?....great reuse of the scirra stock artwork too...mix it up with some aliens and power ups and jobs a good un..

"The game where you click to send a missile to kill an alien who , for some reason, is trying to get over there..."....reminds me of global defense....and I always hated that game.."space rocks" will do...lol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)