Mobile performance issue with android

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed May 22, 2013 10:43 am

@guero,

Thanks Guero,

Actually I'm using cocoonjs may be that is the reason ..

When I'm Using phonegap or means to say when i convert .apk with the help of phonegap and run on my android devices(version 4.0) it work too show.

Well thank for answering...............

Cheers,
Rob
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 22, 2013 12:32 pm

@rob

i must say maybe android software coluld cause of problem so i didnt play my game my device before (Huawei ideos x5-android 4.0)performance was verry bad. now i've install 4.2.2 rom and i play it good and very fast :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 23, 2013 4:34 am

[QUOTE=guero] @rob

i must say maybe android software coluld cause of problem so i didnt play my game my device before (Huawei ideos x5-android 4.0)performance was verry bad. now i've install 4.2.2 rom and i play it good and very fast :)[/QUOTE]

Is phonegap faster or less buggy then cocoonjs for you? I was thinking what to use to compile my file as well and have so far sticked to cocoonjsretrodude2013-05-23 04:36:08
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 23, 2013 5:04 am

[QUOTE=retrodude] [QUOTE=guero] @rob

i must say maybe android software coluld cause of problem so i didnt play my game my device before (Huawei ideos x5-android 4.0)performance was verry bad. now i've install 4.2.2 rom and i play it good and very fast :)[/QUOTE]

Is phonegap faster or less buggy then cocoonjs for you? I was thinking what to use to compile my file as well and have so far sticked to cocoonjs[/QUOTE]

I think cocoonjs is very fast than phonegap but i dont prefer cocoonjs because i dont add any ad services to game it is realy antithetical to Android ecosystem.

i hope we can compile our game with cocoonjs in eclipse soon because Ludei said me it will be possiple their new releases few week ago.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?