(Mobile/Touch) Event multi-select / drag and drop?

Get help using Construct 3!

Post » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:55 pm

Using touch / mobile / android

Is there any way to multi- select events and possibly drag and drop them?

I seem to be able to cut and paste one event / action at a time but it's a little laborious.

am I missing something???
My in work shmup game CYBERSTORM DEVLOG - "That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead"
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:13 am

there is on pc version, however ive a shit phone, (decent phone just not upto modern standards), so i dont have the mobile app. if you dont get an answer i would suggest dropping it into the c3 suggestions board, i dont have a link handy atm, but it is something i use a whole lot on pc, and i could see myself using mobile editor to duplicate/dragdrop events while waiting for stuff, so it would be nice to see implemented if it isnt already
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:20 pm

I also was unable to find a way to drag and drop events on Android.
It is a very crucial feature in order to organize the logic of the event sheet, it is not rational to shape the event sheet by cut and paste.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:36 am

Its probably tricky to do in the browser environment.
Im sure @scirra are working on it.
Even some sort of multi-select then bump-up/down might do
right now to move a few events up/down even one notch requires multiple copy and pastes, one for each event.
(unless I'm missing something...which is not unusual.....)
My in work shmup game CYBERSTORM DEVLOG - "That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead"
B
S
G

Return to How do I...?