Modular Game Template (Templates)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:09 am

OrionUK wrote:Hi, I am having the same problem as poster on the top of the page..but in Construct 3, are there cocoon addons converted from c2 to c3 any place please?

Hi!
Thank you very much for your purchase.
Sadly the Cocoon plugins haven't been ported to C3 yet.
However the Cordova Plugins are. So you can use the cordova version included in the package.

The MGT was originally developed for Construct 2. But I want to port all to Construct 3 once Ludei has converted their plugins.
The plugins are open source, so basically any JS developer with the needed knowledge can convert the plugins.

https://github.com/CocoonIO/cocoon-plugins-c2

Thank you!
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:15 pm

Hi AndreasR, Its a wonderful product and I am really enjoying using it :D

I did do what you have said about using the Cordova version and working a treat thanks ;)
I am waiting on a reply from a friend of mine who will look into porting the cocoon plugins, but he is very busy so will just have to hope he finds the time lol

Thanks for getting back to me :D

Being new, I am just trying to work out how i spawn my player at a given point/locaion withing my 'game area', I am sure a little 'google kung fu' will uncover the method lol
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:07 am

OrionUK wrote:Hi AndreasR, Its a wonderful product and I am really enjoying using it :D

I did do what you have said about using the Cordova version and working a treat thanks ;)
I am waiting on a reply from a friend of mine who will look into porting the cocoon plugins, but he is very busy so will just have to hope he finds the time lol

Thanks for getting back to me :D

Being new, I am just trying to work out how i spawn my player at a given point/locaion withing my 'game area', I am sure a little 'google kung fu' will uncover the method lol

Hi!
I'm glad that this worked for you :) If you need any further help, don't hesitate to ask.
It would be awesome if your friend ports the plugins to C3!
Then I finally can purchase my Construct 3 license :)

Thank you!
All best,
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Scirra Store