Monjava Coffee - Website

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

[QUOTE=Weishaupt] I dont know if its my bandwith, but this site takes AGES to load. If I'd just been surfing around, I would leave the site before it really opened[/QUOTE]

The whole site is around 8Mb.

Takes maybe 10 seconds to load on my connection here, and I only get 6mbit. Must be bandwidth... not much I can do about that though, I'm afraid. :/

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:59 pm

Great effort Sol!

Loaded in about 4 seconds, loved it!

Wow you have done a lot of work with mouse on event animations, I was especially impressed with the smooth execution of each coffee cup zoom.
How did you do this? Animation Frames or Scale?

Andy
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:44 am

As you are building this site, don't for get to test this in all types of computers, web-browser, and connection... just a thought from a web-designer if you were to make this real a site.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:08 am

[QUOTE=andybramwell] Great effort Sol!

Loaded in about 4 seconds, loved it!

Wow you have done a lot of work with mouse on event animations, I was especially impressed with the smooth execution of each coffee cup zoom.
How did you do this? Animation Frames or Scale?

Andy[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate :)

I used a lot or Lerp and Cosp to achieve the zooms, and menus "flying" about. Big thanks to Quazi for the Cosp forumla!

[QUOTE=Fuged] As you are building this site, don't for get to test this in all types of computers, web-browser, and connection... just a thought from a web-designer if you were to make this real a site.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I happen to be a "real" web designer, so... yeah haha I already tested this on several platforms, on several hardware configurations. IT runs pretty nicely on a fairly moderate system, and still at a high enough framerate on a really old computer to be usable.

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. The client loves it :D

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Creations