most of the games in the arcade aren't loading for me.

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sun May 14, 2017 3:27 am

For some reason most of the games in the arcade won't load, they just give me a red progress bar and stay on the loading page.
It has to be an issue with my LAN, because it will work if I am using a different wifi connection.

it seems like only the really basic games work. for example "red tie runner" doesn't work but "18 second challenge plus" will run fine.

these are the errors i'm getting in the console.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
Application Cache Error event: Resource fetch failed (403)
"An iframe which has both allow-scripts and allow-same-origin for its sandbox attribute can remove its sandboxing."

anyone know what's wrong?
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 21, 2017 11:21 pm

I found that a game that I uploaded also wasn't working anymore. Same 403 Forbidden errors on the images. I tried re-exporting and updating the game, but that just seemed to make it worse, as now the data.js file is getting the 403 Forbidden error.

Also, the server spits this out if I try to view the game iframe:
Code: Select all
[InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element]
   System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.Execute(Expression query, QueryInfo queryInfo, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] parentArgs, Object[] userArgs, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries, Object lastResult) +4506
   System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.ExecuteAll(Expression query, QueryInfo[] queryInfos, IObjectReaderFactory factory, Object[] userArguments, ICompiledSubQuery[] subQueries) +188
   System.Data.Linq.SqlClient.SqlProvider.System.Data.Linq.Provider.IProvider.Execute(Expression query) +500
   System.Data.Linq.Table`1.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute(Expression expression) +50
   System.Linq.Queryable.SingleOrDefault(IQueryable`1 source, Expression`1 predicate) +490
   V1.Game.IncrementPlaysCount(String playToken) +2946
   Index.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +639
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +913
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165

@Tom, could you look into this?

EDIT: I suppose I should actually link my game.

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-ga ... rld-1-3750
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 30, 2017 12:01 am

If I request the files in private (incognito) mode, I still get the 403 forbidden errors. If I use a proxy, I can receive them just fine. I guess the arcade hates my IP address now.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:53 pm

I'm getting this same problem. It's very frustrating, I want to show off my game(s) to possible employers.
B
S

Return to Website Issues and Feedback