Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Preview project (starting at Title Layout)
2. Click "Game" button and move mouse around. Note how the sprite smoothly follows the cursor around the layout.
3. Click the "Title" button to return to the title layout.
4. Click "Save" to save the game state.
5. Close the preview.
6. Preview the project (starting at Title Layout)
7. Click "Load" button to load the previously saved game.
8. Click "Game" button to return to Game Layout.
9. Move mouse around.
The sprite does not move around, following the cursor, as it did before. The sprite will move, but only if the cursor is very close to its origin and then it will move in a "jerky" manner as if trying to be in two positions at once.
The sprite should move around, following the cursor as before.
Internet Explorer: no
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Construct 2 version:
Release 126 (64-bit/Steam)