Mouse Over & Collision Polygon

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Problem Description

Mouse Over works only for Collision Polygon area of Sprite, but this rule is broken for the first time mouse is taken over the sprite. It works fine after that.

Attach a Capx

Attached.

Description of Capx

Check the mouse over on country India. First time mouse over works for complete sprite, second time it works only for the collision polygon area.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Same as b

Observed Result

____ What happens? ____

Expected Result

____ What do you expect to happen? ____

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES/NO)
    • FireFox: (YES/NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)

Operating System and Service Pack

____ Your operating system and service pack ____

Construct 2 Version ID

____ Exact version ID of Construct 2 you're using ____

• mchulet

Just a heads up - this .capx uses a non-standard plugin (chrome console), so it will need to be removed before Ashley will investigate.

Also, I don't think this is a bug, as you have an animation on the Indiasprite. If you set the speed to zero, then the mouse-over works as expected.

• zenox98 Thanks for pointing that out, I have removed it and uploaded new file.

• mchulet

Did you read the rest of my post.

This is definitely not a bug, as the india sprite has 2 animation frames, frame 0 has a reduced collision polygon, and frame 1 has the full collision polygon. On start of Layout, because animation speed is set to 5, the animation will play and finish on frame 1, which has the whole collision polygon, and not the reduced one you expect.

Just set the frame speed to 0 and it works correctly.

• zenox98 I read your post and that resolves the issue that I am encountering. Thanks for your help.

This is not a bug as I had assumed it to be, I need to close it. Is there a process to close the bug ?

• No worries. Ashley will close it when he has time.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing as not a bug.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)