Move object with xbox 360 controller

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:30 pm

You misunderstand me, I mean if I can use some Behavior such as behavior "Phisycs" for my player 2 has relistas gravity and physical, but I've put it and the player 2 goes crazy XD.
B

Post » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm

If you're using Physics for the player 2 object then it should do gravity just fine. I'm not sure what you mean by this.
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 pm

You can give me an example of how to make a gravity? What also could give me an example of how to make a leap that use gravity? Is that if I use the Behavior character physics gravity only affects you when you move and then it goes to that site without stopping ...
B

Post » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 pm

I gave you the example events in plain text. If you're using Physics, the best way is to let the Physics behavior do the gravity, and just apply a force to the object in the air when trying to jump.

Can you post a cap of what you have/are trying to do?
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (maybe)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 pm

I can not publish it as well, will not let me so I can not ... But I do not understand the example of gravity that put me in a comment above. And when I use the Behavior gravity works well ... What choices do I have to check / edit the behavior "physics"?
B

Post » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:18 pm

@adriel0000

Please take the following as advice, not an attack on you personally:

If you feel something is complex to explain and asking for help, upload a cap or draw a diagram in paint. The issue you are having sounds simple and, unless you are doing something wrong, should be fairly straight forward (easy), even for a beginner.

Asking other members to make everything for you will likely end up getting you less help in future. Most people here don't mind helping, just show you are learning by trying to solve the problem a little yourself first. We understand what it's like to be using Construct for the first time, and are more than happy to assist most of the time.

Uploading your cap file will help us understand you far easier as well, and if often the best way to get proper assistance with your problem(s). Demanding people do things will also be looked at unfavorably, as we are often busy with our own projects and have (sometimes) better/more important issues to address. Again, this is not designed to attack you in any way, it's just common practice around here :)

Welcome to the forums, by the way :) Nice to meet you.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Okay, I simulated the level of my game, the errors are:
- Player 2 has gravity, but does not collide with the platforms.
- Player 2 when it collided with the sprite "BarraMuerte" player 2 does not reappear in the desired positions
- When player 2 moves left, moves slightly downward ...

Download Example: http://www.mediafire.com/?bl1nedc7yms5i83

Help, please!
B

Post » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm not sure if you want to use the Physics behavior here, however:

-Because the Player 2 object has the physics behavior, the platforms must have the physics behavior to collide as well (and must be set as immovable and non-rotating)

-This is fixed with a work-around where physics is disabled, the object moved, and then physics is enabled again

-Move at exactly 180 degrees to move left

Here's the cap: Ejemplo fixed
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:15 am

Huau, gracias, muchas gracias. Sin embargo el movimiento del jugador 2 queda un poco irealista comparado con el del player 1, sabe usted como mejorarlo?
B

Post » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:37 am

Sorry @adriel0000 I do not speak spanish, only English and a tiny bit of French.

Here's what Google Translate has to say: Wow, thank you, thank you very much. However player movement i 2 is a bit unrealistic compared to that of player 1, you know how to improve it?

An easy way would be to remove physics behaviors entirely and just use the platform movement for the player 2 object. You can still set X and Y components of motion and add jumping while using a 360 controller, you just need to do it from events.

Would you like an example of that?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic